Valvetronix Pro VTX300 Neodymium
The most complete VOX modeling amp package ever!
Introducing the VTX300 Neodymium, a Limited Edition Valvetronix Pro modeling amp stack with expanded control.
- VTX300 Neodymium features
- VTX150 Modeling Combo Amp + V112-NE Extension Cabinet + VC-12SV foot controller
- Limited Edition – only 120 will be produced!
- Valvetronix Pro Series – the perfect fusion of real tube tone and VOX modeling technology
- Next-generation VOX Valve Reactor circuit features an EL84 Vacuum tube
- 132 Expertly voiced presets
- 44 Song Presets: spot-on recreations of the sounds used on classic tracks
- 44 Basic Amp Model Presets: Valvetronix amp modeling at its robust finest
- 44 Effected Amp Model Presets: created with chorus, flanger and tremolo effects
- 44 Distinct amp models – the most in any Valvetronix amp
- Accurate amp models encompass the entire VOX lineage from the traditional AC30 to the modern Night Train, plus an impressive list of other hard-to-come-by classics and rare hi-gain boutique models
- 25 In-demand, top-quality effects
- 11 Pedal-type effects
- 11 Modulation (chorus, flanger, etc.)/Delay effects with Tap Tempo control
- 3 Reverb styles
- 16 User Programs for saving your custom settings (using the VC12SV)
- Manual mode relies on the physical knob settings of the amp section
- Amp offers Gain, Volume, and Master Volume; EQ features Treble, Middle, and Bass
- Unique Power Level control can limit the power amp output wattage, creating distinctive power amp distortion at any listening level
• Effects Loop for use with an external effects processor
• AUX IN jack lets you connect your CD/MP3 player and enjoy jam sessions
• Headphone output simulates the acoustic and spatial character of a full speaker cabinet
• Built-in automatic guitar tuner
• Celestion VOX NeoDog neodymium 12” speaker
- Powerful neodymium magnets generate volume levels unimaginable from a compact 150W combo amp
- V112-NE Extension speaker cabinet
- Use together with the VTX150 to obtain up to 300W of output power
- VC-12SV Large format foot controller
- Control Volume, Wah, Effects, Tap-Tempo, and more in performance
The three-piece VTX300 provides top-of-the-line VOX modeling, unbelievable power, and expansive foot control in a modern stack design. The foundation of the system is the VTX150 Neodymium Red combo amp. This flagship model of the Valvetronix Pro Series boasts the next-generation EL84-driven VOX Valve Reactor, 44 amp models, plus a diverse selection of effects. Paired with the matching V112-NE Extension Cabinet, this system delivers an impressive 300 Watts of power. Both the amp and matching cabinet are equipped with lightweight and powerful VOX NeoDog (Celestion Neodymium Magnet) 12" speakers. Also included is the advanced VC-12SV foot controller, which in addition to providing extensive hands-free control, also doubles the number of user programs from eight to sixteen.
Power and Versatility
The versatile VTX300 provides plenty of power, even without additional mic’ing, such as in a club performance or a small to medium concert. The two pieces can be stacked vertically, or spread them horizontally to obtain a wider sound. Of course, the VTX150 can also be used alone as a combo amp, offering plenty of flexibility for any situation.
Both units – the VTX150 and the V112-NE – feature a single VOX NeoDog 12" speaker. Made by Celestion and driven by powerful neodymium magnets, these speakers are able to efficiently reproduce every nuance of the Valve Reactor modeling plus the subtleties of the power amp circuit, as well as delivering an awesome sense of power. These speakers are also lightweight, allowing for easy transportation.
Sounds for Every Style
The VTX300 Neodymium boasts an amazing collection of 44 distinct amp models – a new milestone for Valvetronix amplifiers. The sonic character of numerous guitar amps loved around the world has been meticulously analyzed in order to faithfully reproduce the sound quality of each original amp. These include coveted amps of the past, costly high-end tube amps, modern ultra high-gain amps and new models created exclusively for the Valvetronix Pro Series. With 300 Watts of power, the VTX300 can create a lustrous clean sound, making this package an ideal choice for the jazz or fusion guitarist as well.
The VC-12SV large-format foot controller provides two sweep pedals and a number of switches to control not only volume and wah, but also numerous other functions such as the parameters of each effect, offering a formidable amount of performance power. The VC-12SV foot controller also increases the number of user programs from eight (the number available without using the foot controller) to sixteen. The LED display is highly visible, even during performance.
Everything You Need
In addition to the visual impact of a combo stack, the looks are further enhanced by flame-line accents in red anodized aluminum for a dynamite stage presence. Easy to set up, and offering the versatility of both sound and power required to perform in nearly any venue, the VTX300 Neodymium is the complete package offering the finest in Valvetronix modeling.
Valvetronix Pro VTX300 Specification
- VTX150 Neodymium Red
- VOX Speaker Cabinet V112-NE
- VC-12SV Foot Controller
VTX150 Neodymium Red
Number of amp models:
44 amp models
*Each amp model has 4 variations (Standard, Special, Custom, Extra)
- Number of effects:
Total 25 + Noise Reduction
- Pedal effect types: 11
- Modulation/delay types: 11
- Reverb types: 3
- Noise reduction: 1
- Number of programs:
- Preset: 132
- User: VTX150: 8 (2 banks x 4 channels)
- User: VTX150 + VC-12SV foot controller: 16 (4 banks x 4 channels)
- Input/output jacks
- Top panel: Guitar INPUT jack, PHONES jack, AUX IN jack
- Rear panel: FOOT SW jack, VOX BUS jack, EXTENSION SPEAKER jack, FX LOOP SEND/RETURN jack
- Speaker: 12" VOX NeoDog (Celestion neodymium speaker; 8 Ω) x 1
- Power amp output:
- maximum 150W RMS @8 ohms (VTX150 Neodymium unit alone)
- maximum 300W RMS @4 ohms (VTX150 + V112-NE speaker cabinet)
- Signal processing: A/D conversion: 24-bit - D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Power supply requirements: AC, local voltage
- Power consumption: 83 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 451 x 261 x 438 mm / 17.76 x 10.28 x 17.24 inches
- Weight: 12.1 kg / 26.68 lbs.
- Standard Accessories: Power cable
- Option: VFS5 Foot switch
V112-NE Speaker Cabinet
- Power Rating: 150W RMS 8 ohms
- Speaker: 12" VOX NeoDog (Celestion neodymium speaker; 8 Ω) x 1
- Terminal: Input
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 451 x 261 x 430 mm / 17.76 x 10.28 x 16.93 inches
- Weight: 10.9k / 24.03 lbs.
- Standard Accessories: Speaker Cable
VC-12SV Foot Controller
- Controllers: Expression pedal, Volume pedal, RECALL switch, Foot Switch ～, CHANNEL / FX ON/OFF switch, BANK UP/DOWN switch,
- TAP switch, TUNER switch
- Terminals: VOX BUS MAIN, VOX SUB
- Power supply requirements: Provided from VOX BUS MAIN
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 710 x 244 x 76～111 mm / 27.95 x 9.61 x 2.99～4.37 inches
- Weight: 5.6 kg / 12.35 lbs.
* Appearance and specifications of this product are subject to change without notice.