Hi, follow this steps ....
- Create your song at biab ( or load it )
- I usually use VST plugins for bass and drums, just load and configure then if you use them, if not, do nothing at this point.
- Press "WAV" button ( you can see it at previous attached image )
- Then press to "Choose" button and select a folder...then put a name to the WAV File.
- Press on "One file per track" check box
- Press on "DXI Direct Render ( save wav file ) " button
And wait until all files are written. When the message in yellow appears, then just go to the folder you selected for output , and there will be your WAV files that can be imported at Audacity :
http://youtu.be/olYPsLS2znw have a look to this link